Thursday, June 25, 2009

VIDEO: Mark Sanford Song Parody

By GottaLaff

Because it's been a tough, heartbreaking day, indulge me in a little silly snarkitude:



Lyrics:

She packed my bags last night, pre-flight
Zero hour, 2 AM
But I'm gonna be dead
As a dog by then

I hurt my family
I hurt my wife
And the whole Palmetto State
But me and Jenny, we're tight
Just like Jon & Kate

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Till my wife and my boys can look me in the eye
Cuz I'm not the man they think I am no more
Oh no, no more
I'm a horny man
Horny man
Hikin' for my Argentina whore

Yes, I'm a horny man
A lyin' horny man
And I really don't know what I came back for

Cuz I won't get any for a long, long time
And I won't get any for a long, long time
No, I won't get any for a long, long time

H/t: Hippie_Cyndi

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts