By GottaLaff

In today's NYTimes, Brian Stelter wraps up much of the chatter that's been out there about Fox News host Greta Van Susteren - about her husband advising Sarah Palin, and FNC hosting Todd Palin at the White House Correspondents dinner. But there's also speculation about Van Susteren's future with Fox:Ms. Van Susteren's contract will end next year, if it is not renewed. Megyn Kelly, a morning co-host who is considered a rising star at Fox, is the leading candidate to replace Ms. Van Susteren at 10 p.m., according to three people with knowledge of the deliberations, which were intended to be private.[...][FNC SVP Bill] Shine said the depiction of Ms. Kelly as Ms. Van Susteren's replacement was "100 percent inaccurate."
Ms. Van Susteren declined to say how long she expected to stay at Fox, saying, "I really enjoy what I'm doing" but adding, "there's a lot more to life than this."
She's finally figuring out that there's more to life than working for bottom feeders, befriending horrific vice presidential candidates, and perpetuating lies? I'm so very impressed. My heavens, what a quick study you are, Greta.