Sunday, May 24, 2009

Geithner and his Jewish Demon Horns

By GottaLaff



Do I make you horny, baby?

http://www.election-trends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/picture-8.png
A little back, I wrote a post noticing that there are a lot of Google searches for “is Geithner Jewish?” and similar questions. [...]

First things first: No, Tim Geithner is not Jewish.

Moving on: The original blog post is in the top 10 on Google for the search “geithner jewish” and probably a host of similar searches. And because of this, the post is receiving some traffic for these searches, which gives me a little more data to look at. Here are the top 10 searches containing “geithner” that delivered traffic to this blog this week:

The list, unfortunately, doesn’t reveal much about the intent of the searchers. (with the exception of “geithner creepy jew?” HOLY MOLEY, I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried). But when the list starts filling up with “geithner jewish demon horns,” I’ll be sure to let you know.

Yours,

The Google Pollster

"Geithner a creepy jew"?? Questioner a creepy jerk bigot?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts