Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuh-Weet! Joe Scarborough v. liberal Tweeters edition

By GottaLaff


Sometimes scrolling through Twitter is like listening in on phone conversations. For example:

A Tweeter posted messages to Contessa Brewer, David Shuster, Alex Witt, and Jack Cafferty. Here are a few of them:
These lawmakers are a joke, most of them lawyers, so what does that tell us? They are the best "actors", no credibility.

Pres. O is taking his message to the PEOPLE who voted for him, NOT lawmakers who can't find their butts!!

These lawmakers are a joke, they DE-REGULATED the industry, NOW they put the blame on Geithner for their lawmaking stupidity, NOW?
Then I see a reply Tweet by our favorite Tee Vee Machine host, Joe Scarborough:
Congratulations. You now sound like Bush supporters who attacked me over the past 8 years. You put party over country. Way to go.
He follows this up with a general Tweet (not directed at anyone in particular):
Obama supporters who attack me now sound like Bush supporters who also defended his shameless fiscal policies. The more things change...
And then to another Tweeter who said, "I'm sure you've never been guilty of blind partisanship. I mean ur lifetime ACU rating wasn't 100%, but only 95%", Joe responds:
I am conservative. This shocks you? But I also held my party to the same standard as the other. That's why I challenged Newt.
Joe posted another one after that:
Someone answer please: why IS everyone in the White House giggling these days? Are we missing the joke?
Check out the mirror if you're looking for jokes, Joe.

A little later, he added this, in response to some other Tweet:
Is there no middle ground between saying the US will be in an eternal depression w/o the Stimulus and giggling inappropriately.
Joe is referring to the parts of the "60 Minutes" Obama interview I posted about here and here.

Another Tweeter caught Joe's Tweets and responded:
@JoeNBC You're calling Obama's fiscal policies "shameless" after a whole 2 months. Par for the course for you.
And one more Tweeter wrote:
@JoeNBC "We" aren't missing anything Joe and you did an awful lot of giggling this morning also.
Here's Joe's classy answer:
You are missing way too much. But just like GOP members who blindly followed Bush, you now follow Pres Obama. Wow. What an intellect.
Pot. Kettle.

The sniping continued as more jumped into the conversations. I noticed that most of the Tweeters he jumped on were black housewives. I don't know if that was a coincidence or not, but I did take notice.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts