By GottaLaff

At last night’s black-tie dinner at Washington’s Alfalfa Club, Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) couldn’t resist cracking a joke about torture. Politico’s Mike Allen reports:That's called "dying on stage", Joe. It's what happens when someone tries to be funny, and falls as flat as Bush did with his self-indulgent, tin-eared search for WMD at the Radio and Television Correspondents dinner.More from Senator Lieberman: ‘We had hoped Vice President Cheney would be here tonight. I hope it’s not his back injury that’s keeping him away. Apparently, he hurt it moving some things out of his office. Personally, I had no idea that waterboards were so heavy.
This perverted attempt at humor, by the way, comes from the man who doesn't believe waterboarding is torture.
“It is not like putting burning coals on people’s bodies. The person is in no real danger. The impact is psychological,” Lieberman said.This atrocity took place at the same private event at which President Obama did his stand-up. Compare and contrast.
Lieberman is the real joke. A real bad one.