Monday, January 12, 2009

Republican Ken Blackwell Could Restrain Homosexual Urges... if he had 'em... but he doesn't... so he won't

By GottaLaff

"Let me be clear: I am not gay. I never have been gay. I am not gay. I love my wife."
--Larry Craig.

Gay-rights activist/talk radio host Michelangelo Signorile has the audio of Ken Blackwell during the Republican National Convention discussing how:

[H]omosexuality is a compulsion that can be "restrained," and he's quite confident he would be able to suppress it within himself -- though of course he's never had any sort of problem like that.

Of course not, Ken dear. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"I've never had to make the choice because I've never had the urge to be other than a heterosexual," Blackwell said, "but if in fact I had the urge to be something else I could have in fact suppressed that urge."

If only he could have suppressed his urge to be straight. Then all that threatening gayness wouldn't matter so much to him.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts