Monday, December 15, 2008

AUDIO-- Rush Limbaugh interviews Dick Cheney: "Guantanamo Has Been Well Run"

By GottaLaff

This is audio only:



Fork-in-eye time:

Today, Vice President Cheney continued the Bush administration’s legacy tour by appearing on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show. Limbaugh’s hard-hitting questions included, “What are you most proud of?” and praise such as, “Over the years when I’ve spoken to you, you have purposely avoided any partisanship, because I know that this has been a policy of the administration.

At one point, Limbaugh mocked President-elect Obama’s promise to close the Guantanamo Bay detention facility. Cheney agreed and defended Guantanamo, saying that it has been “very well run”:

CHENEY: I think so. I think Guantanamo has been very well run. I think if you look at it from the perspective of the requirements we had, once you go out and capture a bunch of terrorists, as we did in Afghanistan and elsewhere, then you’ve got to have some place to put them. If you bring them here to the U.S. and put them in our local court system, then they are entitled to all kinds of rights that we extend only to American citizens.
Black is white. Bad is good. Up is down. Bush is wise. Cheney is sane. Republicans compromise. We won the war. We don't torture. Obama's an idiot. Palin is qualified. David Gregory deserved Meet the Press. Joe is a plumber. Billo is a liberal. Rachel is straight. Blagojevich is bald.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts