By GottaLaff
I cringed as I typed that post title. How many ways can we spell "ew"? E-W. E-U. Y-U-C-K.
"With President-elect Obama's fingerprints seemingly everywhere, momentum appears to be building among Senate Democrats to let Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) keep his chairmanship of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee," according to Roll Call.Mmmyeah, that's not good enough. When someone betrays me, mocks me, tries to destroy me, stabs me in the back, I have this odd knee-jerk response: I get angry and don't want to associate with that slimeball of a turncoat any more. Call me fickle. Call me spiteful.
"However, Democrats still say they are exploring options for penalizing Lieberman in other ways for his disloyalty to the party during the 2008 election cycle. Those options might include stripping him of two plum subcommittee chairmanships, or taking away his membership on either the Armed Services or Environment and Public Works panels."
Just don't call me late for dinner.
Bada bing! I'm here all week.