Saturday, January 16, 2010

Porn again

By GottaLaff

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:PzIV5cVAjTxjqM:http://www.katesarthouse.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/MrsJL-002.jpg

The Mudflats has a poll for you to take. The premise is basically, porn is in the eye of the beholder.

I won't reveal more than that. Go here.

Meantime, here is an excerpt separate from the poll portion of the Mudflats post, although it is XXX rated.

Why is it? Because it's a quote from the Sean Hannity show about Scott Brown by Barbie McLipSchmutz. That's a triple X if I ever saw one.

The following Barbie quote is not suitable for children:
“It’s going to send a very strong message that the status quo, even in Massachusetts, the status quo of just accepting the big growth of government and health care takeover measures that it seems capital hill wants to cram down our throats today things are gonna start changing thank god things are gonna start changing, but even and I would love to be able to at some point interview “Senator Brown.” I anticipate victory there, but even if he doesn’t win already poll numbers showing that his message is resonating and his message is just, you know, common sense conservative values, principles, solutions, being plugged in to meet the challenges facing america today. People in his state they’re listening to him and are getting excited about this dynamic candidate.”
I don't believe in censorship or I'd have redacted parts all of her endless ramblings.

She really should think about going back to her Run-On Sentence Anonymous meetings. She needs help. Badly.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts