By GottaLaff
Yoo lose:
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Exclusive - John Yoo Extended Interview Pt. 2 | ||||
| ||||
Jon Stewart is one of the only journalists-- and yes, I consider him to be a journalist-- that has the stones to confront his guests head on.
He used to be more deferential, which would frustrate me immensely. But lately, he does what any interviewer worth his salt should do: Knows his subject, asks hard questions, insists on answers, and if neither succeed, makes that obvious and somehow points out why.
The only other host that I can think of who does this consistently is Rachel Maddow (of course, on a completely different level, and in a separate genre).
As for the substance of the interview, I've written about Yoo and Co. many, many times. So this time, please watch, and then feel free to vent in Comments.