Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The other Joe

By GottaLaff

http://www.nndb.com/people/890/000046752/arpaio_underwear.jpg

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is in a class all by himself. Here are three posts that will fill you in on who this guy is:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Forces Woman to Give Birth While Shackled

VIDEO: Sheriff Joe Arpaio could be next Arizona governor?

Sheriff Arpaio Watch: Activist's Letter of Disgust to Eric Holder's DOJ Investigators

Swell guy, isn't he? What a role model.

I opened my L.A. Times letters to the editor today, and found these:
Re “Crusading sheriff takes on his foes,” Dec. 12

I had to read this article twice.

Arpaio's dubious tactics include ordering investigations of officials in Maricopa County and others simply because they do not agree with his tactics. He shows a lack of respect for federal laws.

I initially thought I was reading the story of a Third World dictator. To my amazement, I learned Arpaio is a sheriff in Arizona.

****
Because it's common knowledge that The Times has strong feelings of sympathy toward the plight of illegal aliens, it comes as no surprise that your recent article covering Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio would portray him in a negative light.

Say what you want about the guy, but I love him. I wish he'd run for president. There must be other people who like him as well, because your article mentioned his reelection victory last year with 55% of the vote in Arizona's most populous county.

If this nation had about 500 more Joe Arpaios, the illegal alien problem, and its associated chaos, would be nonexistent. He's unique among politicians: one of those who refuses to have his better judgment clouded by political correctness and bleeding heart liberalism.

Maybe Lou Dobbs can be his running mate in 2012. They'll have my vote!
Yes, Arpaio/Dobbs, that would work out well.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts