By GottaLaff
Speaking to a $400-a-seat crowd in Montreal, Bush told the roughly 1,000 attendees that his presidential decisionmaking was principled and moral.These presidential decisions (follow link)?
"I am confident that I made decisions based on principle, that I made calls as best I could, and I did not sell my soul," Bush said.Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He didn't sell his soul.
He gave it away.
A throng of protesters burned a flaming effigy of the former president, who's taken his stump speech on the road across Canada. [...]And finally, a message from his biggest fan:
A protest organizer encouraged Bush opponents to bring old shoes, in reference to an Iraqi who threw a shoe at the President during a speech late in his presidency.
In Edmonton, where Bush spoke earlier this week, a protester toted a representation of the Grim Reaper, which boasted a sign saying, "GWB I am your biggest fan" and "Thanks for 8 great years."