By GottaLaff

You can hear him faintly if you listen very, very carefully: "Hey Heene! Get me down from here! I don't want my own reality show any more!"
Questioned if whether he's concerned about the new Washington Post/ABC News poll, Steele responded: "Not really."
That would be the Rushpublic equivalent of "What Me Worry?"
Yeah, that damn President Obama sure is messing everything up. He must really feel threatened by that 20% who disagrees with him."What I'm concerned about is how they vote," he said on CNN's "The Situation Room." Steele insisted that "at end of the day you can call yourself whatever you want" - as long voters ultimately choose candidates who favor small government, business-friendly policies.
"That's at the end of the day where I'm focused as a party chairman," he continued. "On delivering candidates and delivering a message that empowers people and lifts them up, not puts the government in front of them as the president and Democrats in congress are doing now."