Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Indiana Gov Mitch Daniels (R) Hiding From Palin


Hahahaha! Ahem. The majority of polls show him still beating Jill Long Thompson, but I guess he doesn't want to hedge his bets.

JEFFERSONVILLE, Ind. (AP) — Gov. Mitch Daniels will skip a Sarah Palin campaign rally in Indiana for the third time in 12 days when she visits Jeffersonville on Wednesday, but he'll make an appearance in the parking lot before the event.

Daniels, who supports the John McCain-Palin ticket, said he has a scheduling conflict while he campaigns for a second term. The Republican governor will be in vicinity of Palin's rally at a Jeffersonville warehouse, but at another site.

(snip)

"I'm going by" the Palin rally, Daniels said. "I've got another event scheduled at the same time, but it is close by, so I'm going to go by and spend as long as I can there and hang out in the parking lot and spend some time with the folks standing in line or patiently waiting to get in."

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts