
Yeah, I'm sure this is really going to appeal to a new generation. I mean, all the guys I know will go with this as opposed to a Shakira app. I love the fact it's called iReagan.
You've loaded up your iPhone with Yelp for restaurants and Shazam for music. Now get ready to download a dose of "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" from a popular political figure of the past: the Gipper.
The Ronald Reagan iPhone app, introduced this week, promises to "deliver Ronald Reagan right to your fingertips," offering the speeches, sayings and photos of the "Great Communicator" to a potentially wider and younger audience, thanks to the popular mobile technology.
(snip)
"What's smart about it - and why you'll see it happen more and more - is that people are just living on their mobile devices," says Wade Randlett, a Silicon Valley Democratic activist and major fundraiser for President Obama. "They're giving up on laptops because the mobile device does everything you need."