By GottaLaff

Get ready! Start counting backwards! It's nearly 9 hours until President Obama's next speech! Oh wait. That was this morning.
It doesn't matter. We all must be exposed to this kind of thing all day:

It doesn't matter. We all must be exposed to this kind of thing all day:

I'm not sure why the Tee Vee Machine powers that be feel that we can't glance up at our own clocks, or why they think we can't tell time, or why they think we can't keep track of when an important presidential address is about to air.
So here we go. Prez O's speech is now 9 minutes and 6 seconds... no, 8 minutes and 25 seconds... away.
I better watch MSNBC and stare at their clock so I don't miss it.
What would I do without them to keep me posted? Every second... every single solitary second...
I think they should have a countdown clock to their countdown clock so we don't forget to watch.

So here we go. Prez O's speech is now 9 minutes and 6 seconds... no, 8 minutes and 25 seconds... away.
I better watch MSNBC and stare at their clock so I don't miss it.
What would I do without them to keep me posted? Every second... every single solitary second...
I think they should have a countdown clock to their countdown clock so we don't forget to watch.

9...8...7...6...