Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ensign "letter" to mistress: I used you for "pleasure"

By GottaLaff



(Via/click on image to enlarge)

Dear John, Dear Cindy, dear me... John Ensign + Cynthia Hampton are in print:

In a two-part interview, which is due to run on the columnist's TV show "Face to Face," Hampton also claims that Ensign wrote the letter in the presence of Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.), his close friend and Washington roommate.

Hampton says Coburn, who shares Ensign's Christian faith, urged him to end the affair -- and urged Ensign, whose family owns a local casino, to help the Hamptons pay off their onerous, high-interest mortgage.

Well that was mighty Christian of him. Well, mighty wealthy Christian of him.

But that's not important now. What is important is the letter, in which we discover that Dear John apparently enjoys Mr. Keyboard's + key:

Cindy

This is the most important letter I’ve ever written. What I did with you was wrong. I was completely self-centered + only thinking of myself. I used you for my own pleasure, not letting thoughts of you, Doug [childrens’ names] come into my mind...I betrayed everything I believed in and lied to myself over + over. I justified my actions because I blamed my wife.

Doug has been a great friend to me through the years + I threw all of that away over wanting to feel good.

I take 100 % responsibility for my actions, plain + simple it was wrong; it was sin. God never intended for me to do this. I walked away from Him and my relationship with Him has suffered terribly. I know He loves me and He loves you. He wants to restore Doug and you.

More than that He wants to restore our relationships to Him.

Sincerely,

John

Dear John,

You are someone who said Gitmo detainees get "better health care than the average citizen does" + doesn't think Sonia Sotomayor has "the right intellect" to "take the bench", yet recommends Night at the Museum 2 to fellow Tweeters.

John Dear, Dear John, you might want to think twice about that detainee comment. + you might want to think twice before showing your face in public again.

Sincerely,

Laffy

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts