Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Dems are THE most racist, elitist groups of people in the history of America."

By GottaLaff

I thought you might be interested in a Comment we got on a post from yesterday:

While there are some ignorant Republicans on the subject of race, I assure you that racist Democrats outnumber Republicans 50 to 1! The Dems are THE most racist, elitist groups of people in the history of America. And they are so ignorant to believe they are not! Dems have done absolutely NOTHING except take from the black community. Yet they are so sanctimonious to believe they help us po' Negroes! Thanks a LOT for our being #1 in about ALL categories that suck, e.g. per capita prison rates, high school drop outs, business ownership, home ownership, teenage pregnancy, single-parent homes. Thanks Massa!

And thanks for helping me discover the anecdotal Republican conversation that is RUINING the black community. Without knowing about these couple of mean Republicans, well "I just couldn't survive!"
Thank you for your comment, The Black Sphere, whose online profile says the following:
I grew up in Texas on a cattle ranch. I was fortunate to be raised by my grandparents after the death of my mother. My grandmother’s best friend was Betty Moorman, a wealthy White lady, who in effect adopted my family. So I had the interesting life of growing up poor, but knowing what it was like to be rich. I went to private high school, paid for by Betty. I excelled in school, and received an academic scholarship to Southern Methodist University in Dallas. After graduating I worked in as an electrical engineer, before getting into sales. In 1992 I bought my own sales company, and built a multi-national six office organization, which I sold in 1996. Presently I am an executive in an IT consulting firm, and serve on the board of The Adoption Exchange in St. Louis. In short, I know what it is like to be poor, to be rich, and to give back. This blog is meant to showcase the true meaning of being a proud Black Conservative in America.
I had no idea I was such a racist. I'll try to change my ways.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts