By GottaLaff
Q: In the last month, same-sex marriage has become legal in Iowa and Vermont. What do you think about same-sex marriage at a state level?
JTP: At a state level, it’s up to them. I don’t want it to be a federal thing. I personally still think it’s wrong. People don’t understand the dictionary—it’s called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It’s not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we’re supposed to do—what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we’re supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they’re people, and they’re going to do their thing.
I'm taking several long, deep breaths in an effort to calm myself down. I am refraining from using profanity, but want to in the worst way.
Hey Not Joe, you know what you are? Queer. And by that I mean strange and unusual. Unfortunately, the definition of queer doesn't include stupid, mentally defective, and bigoted. Oh, gee, that wasn't a slur, Not Joe. Honest.
How does this lowlife even look in the mirror without gagging? I won't go on. You all know what I'm thinking, because you are all thinking the same thing.
When asked if he had planned to run for public office, Wurzelbacher said he didn’t have any “right now.” “God hasn’t said, ‘Joe, I want you to run.’ I feel more important to just encourage people to get involved, one way or another. If I can inspire some leaders, that would be great. I don’t know if I want to be a leader,” he said.
Add "delusional" to my tirade. And any four-letter words you can think of.