By GottaLaff
Jim "Justice Ginsburg will die in 9 months" Bunning, is none too happy with "Big Bad John" Cornyn. As Jim Ward would say, "Thank you for playing 'Republicans Eating Their Own'":
Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY) warned that he would sue the NRSC if it supported a primary challenge against him, the Louisville Courier-Journal reports.Shh. Nobody say a word while these two are talking to each other. It would be rude to interrupt them, and we certainly wouldn't want this conversation to end any time soon.
Though the committee's head, Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), has said they will support Bunning, the Kentucky senator isn't buying it.
Said Bunning: "I don't believe anything John Cornyn says. I've had miscommunications with John Cornyn from, I guess, the first week of this current session of the Senate. He either doesn't understand English or he doesn't understand direct: 'I'm going to run,' which I said to him in the cloakroom of our chamber."