Sunday, December 21, 2008

Go Cheney yourself, Dick

By GottaLaff

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/InsultComicDog/cheney_SO.jpg
First, the memorably unprofessional, typically Dickish obscenity that Cheney threw at Pat Leahy:
Vice President Dick Cheney interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday:

WALLACE: Did you really tell Senator Leahy, bleep yourself?

CHENEY: I did.

WALLACE: Any qualms or second thoughts or embarrassment?

CHENEY: No, I thought he merited it at the time. And we've since, I think, patched over that wound and we're civil to one another now.
Well, so long as Leahy merited it. It's heartwarming, isn't it, how the Big Dick arrogantly continues to set record lows in ethical standards as well as poll numbers? What a guy. He continues to reveal more of his sociopathic side with this:
"If he wants to diminish the office of the vice president, that's obviously his call. President-elect Obama will decide what he wants in a vice president and apparently, from the way they're talking about it, he does not expect him to have as consequential a role as I have had during my time."

-- Vice President Dick Cheney, in an interview with Fox News, taking a shot at Vice President-elect Joe Biden.
And by consequential, he means unconstitutional, deviant, lawless, and maniacal.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts