By GottaLaff
Vice President-elect Joseph Biden said in an interview that while “it’s presumptuous to feel sorry for another man,” he does feel “badly” for President Bush, especially after an Iraqi reporter threw his shoes at the president earlier this month.I have to disagree. It may have been unfortunate for Bush, but it wasn't uncalled for. BushCo is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. I think this degree of anger is absolutely called for. I'm no proponent of violence, to say the least, and Shoe Guy should have refrained, but I can't seem to muster up any compassion for the target.
Biden said the incident was “unfortunate” and “uncalled for” during an interview on CNN’s Larry King Live set to air Monday night.
“I think President Bush and, unlike Vice President Cheney, is, upon reflection beginning to acknowledge some of the serious, if not mistakes, misjudgments that he made,” Biden said.Oh-h-h, suh-nap! Take that, Big Dick.
Biden also said in the interview that international expectations for President-elect Obama's administration are “overwhelming.”International scorn for the current president is in such stark contrast to the high hopes for the future one. No wonder Biden feels "badly" for Bush.
Biden said he is not as worried about the “exceedingly high expectations” for Obama domestically as he is internationally.
“I have been contacted by so many world leaders,” Biden said. "Their expectation for Barack's presidency is overwhelming. They are hungry to have an American leader who they think has a policy that reflects our stated values as well as one they can talk to.”
