By GottaLaff
Randi Rhodes just now, on the rush to fix the economy their way (and yes, she compared it to the rush to invade Iraq, as we did here):
"They raped us and now they want us to pay for the rape kit."Sounds almost Palinesque, doesn't it?
UPDATE, per Randi:
The plan is a "pre-emptive economic attack on the American people."She goes on:
Decisions by the Secretary of the Treasury are non-reviewable and may not be reviewed by any court or any administrative agency.I only just got home, so I'm catching up. I have no idea what the Democrats' response has been today. Anyone?
Why? There is no defense for that. Period. One man in charge of our nation's financial destiny on every front, wtf? Any decision he makes, he makes alone and is not reviewable. Double wtf?
How many times are we going to do this? They are putting us out of business, taking money out of consumers' hands and into the hands of the Secretary. Just him alone.