By GottaLaff
When you wish upon a star, your dream of --poof!-- leaving Hillaryland for Obamaland can come true:
Patti Solis Doyle, one of the closest of Hillary confidantes, is informally discussing the possibility of working for Obama in the general election. Already.
Princess Patti of "Hillaryland" is, as the village rumor has it, the young maiden who coined that very term, yet now she's thinking of switching her loyalties to Prince Charming. How quickly she defected! Maybe she bit into an enchanted apple? No matter, she's finally out from under Queen Hillary's spell. And what a spell it was!
Princess Patti spoke of her Prince and his efforts to lead the land to peace and prosperity:Indeed, here's what Hillary spokesperson Howard Wolfson had to say when asked about this:
"I intend to be working in the general election for Sen. Clinton," said Wolfson. "I find any other speculation offensive."Ouch.
“If Barack Obama’s the nominee, I’ll do everything I can to get him elected.”Will she spread her fairy dust on townspeople near and far? Share your magic, Princess Patti!
Solis Doyle, however, could also bring long relationships with many Latino lawmakers and officials, a valuable commodity since Hispanics will be a crucial constituency in the general election.And although Sharp-Shooting-Archer Wolfson persisted on drawing arrows from his quiver and aiming wildly at everything in sight, Princess Patti, being the artful dodger she was, escaped and lived happily ever after in Obamaland.
The End