Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Gergen and CNN pundits challenge Hillary Clinton to denounce the racist vote



Great catch by Culture Kitchen-


That's why it's particularly shocking to have seen David Gergen, a former communications advisor to Ronald Regan, say that racism is starting rear its head in ways we've never seen before; and to validate that for votes is counter to the ethos of the Democratic Party.


I mean, she's been talking about sexism in this race and she has complained about some in the last 24 hours.


You know race is really playing an increasing issue. And it also raises the question in my judgment of whether she shouldn't say, you know, if you want to vote against him because he's black, I don't want your vote. I don't want to win that way. This has no place in this primary.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts