Monday, April 19, 2010

VIDEO: Racist Obama buttons sold at Tea Party protest

By GottaLaff




Got a couple of dollars? Buy a racist pin! They make great gifts and swell stocking stuffers!

Hey kids, what time is it? Why, it's Tea Bagger Family Values Time!

They say it is not racist, and is the same kind of caricature that was drawn of President George W. Bush, when he was sometimes drawn with big ears, a goofy face, and drawn as a devil.

We addressed one of the event’s organizers about this. Debbie Landis says the button is offensive. She says people were not supposed to be selling items at the event today, and had she known, she would have put a stop to it.

See? No harm done, it's exactly like the Bush caricatures of a white man with no discernible I.Q. whatsoever! Okay, the I.Q. part just slipped out. Old habits die hard.

Had she known, said the event organizer as she failed to take action, she would have put a stop to it. But she should have known. And she didn't put a stop to it.

What an ass.

Did I say that out loud? Had I known, I would have put a stop to it.

H/t: MuttLikeMeBlog

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts