By GottaLaff
Ed Schultz went on a hard core rant just now, and I liveblogged; paraphrased some:
People on Potomac River are embarrassing Caucasians in this country. We have people of color advancing in America, we should be proud of this. They're a bunch of phonies. Obama has done nothing to take anyone's guns away!Whew!
Why didn't they do this in the last eight years? Why now? What has Barack Obama done? What have the liberals done?
Wall St: Where do the Tea Bag nut jobs stand on R's being responsible for it?
Fox fueled all of this stupidity.
[Shows clips of Palin, Bachmann, Beck, Hannity... others...]
6 idiots you can always count on.
[Plays clip of Clinton opining on Oklahoma City parallels]
That got the Drugster's attention today. [Plays Boss Limpdong clip].
Rush, there's no such thing as gov't. run media. They all want you to believe that gov't. is the problem. Let me give you something real easy to understand: Obama has an F rating, meaning suck, bad, from Brady campaign against gun violence.
Obama does NOT want your gun. He hasn't proposed a single thing that would infringe on 2nd amendment rights.
If we face another anti-gov't. attack, we could spiral out of control re: civil unrest. Media must focus on this. [Laffy Note: Thank you!] I do.
They're playing with the emotions of Americans out there who are easily misguided. ... who just live by a little bit of information...the 'two word culture.' We read less, don't have all the facts.
O'Reilly couldn't let his ego get out of the way, his own people called him on it, but he didn't back down. What does that tell you about responsibility in commentary?
We don't get the facts.
I think Palin is flat out stupid. Bachmann irresponsible. I feel good that I was angry, because I'm calling them out on it. I'm a lefty. I hunt and fish more than any of 'em. ...
Why is it that some people have a hard time with what's really happening out there? What's happening is that we are fed lies every day. There's a difference between debate and lies. O'Reilly lied.
Tea Partiers are misguided, mostly racist, afraid, clinging to their guns/religion, and in many respects are what's wrong with America, and sometimes we the media are what's wrong with America... because we COVER the Tea Party. That's a huge story? It's outta whack.
Someone had to say it. Ed finally did.