By GottaLaff
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...
What could be more perfect:
Jerry Falwell Jr., chancellor of Liberty University, announced Friday that Fox News commentator Glenn Beck, will deliver the commencement address at the Lynchburg campus’s May 15 graduation, the News & Advance reports.
“Beck is one of the few courageous voices in the national media standing up for the principles upon which this nation was founded,” Falwell said in a news release.
Everything Baby Falwell said is true.... if by "principles upon which this nation is founded" he means gasbaggy, bellowing hate-filled, lying spew by an alcoholic drug abuser bordering on insanity. And isn't that what conservative Christians value most?
I hope ClusterFox catches his tearful, self-indulgent, blathery blubbering on camera so they can run an endless loop of it all the livelong day.
I almost feel sorry for the grads, because his bloaty little redfaced image will be etched into their memories forever.
How ironic that most of them have twice the intelligence he could ever hope to have in his itsy bitsy hollow little pea brain. I said intelligence, not judgment. After a stint at Falwell U, that still remains to be seen.