Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Republicans have already blown the politics of " health care summit

By GottaLaff

http://guntotingliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/how_did_the_republican_party_earn_the_reputation_as_the_party_of_no_john_boehner.jpg

Greg Sargent has got an e-mail from a senior Democratic aide. Here's his take on how the Ruspublics have "already blown the politics of this":

After receiving the invitation from the President, Minority Leader Boehner and Minority Whip Cantor sent a letter detailing their pre-conditions for attendance. Some Republicans have insulted the Summit by calling it a set-up or a taxpayer-funded infomercial. Now we learn they have spent several weeks organizing a rapid response operation. The RNC is putting out real-time fact checks. They have a Truth Squad. On something as simple as getting together for a bi-partisan Summit, they have tried to turn it into a hyper-partisan event.

Republicans have already failed to match the President’s class, conduct, poise, and bi-partisanship.


I hope America agrees. I know I do.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts