Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The dog ate my phone call

By GottaLaff

http://images.politico.com/global/news/100120_palin_phone_brown_ap_218.jpg

If I were Scottie, I'd want to stay as far away from Booky McPayMyself as I could, too:

Here’s Brown in his interview with ABC News, after being asked if Palin is presidential material:

“Well, sure, I mean she’s been a mayor and a governor and has a lot of a national following. But the more people in a presidential race, the better. The caveat to that is I’ve never met her, she’s never contacted us and vice versa.”

Back away from Roguey McMoneyLaunder slowly. Sloowwwly.

I don't know no stinkin' Palin. Sarah who? Never heard of her.
"Gov. Palin spoke with a very happy Sen.-elect Brown this evening and congratulated him on his most historic victory for not only Massachusetts but the nation," Palin spokeswoman Meg Stapleton told POLITICO.
Meg Stapleton said that? Sorry, but I have to give this one to Scottie. I don't believe a word that comes out of M-Stap's big mouth.

Point: Brown. And that will likely be the last time I ever type those words.

http://content.contentthatworks.com/images_articles/2007/pets/pets_20071206_badeats_banner.jpg
The dog ate my phone call.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts