Sunday, January 10, 2010

VIDEO- Liz Cheney to Donna Brazile: 'Please don't endorse me'

By GottaLaff



Do I have to post about Liz Cheney again? I have such an aversion. But if I don't, your eye will start to wander, you'll start flirting with other blogs, and then... then... the inevitable break-up. Sniffle.

I'll do just about anything to keep us together. I'm just that needy:

"Liz, are you looking for a job?," Democratic strategist Donna Brazile teased Sunday when the two women were asked about Steele Sunday on CNN's State of the Union.

"Thanks," Cheney responded, "Donna, please don't endorse me for that."

"Go head, girl. Go head. Go head, girl. Go head." Brazile, a member of the Democratic National Committee, joked as she playfully nudged Cheney who was sitting right next to Brazile.

Of course, we all know that Lizard can't possibly think about chairing the RNC... not when she's busy prepping her Big 2012 Presidential Bid.

Maybe she can ask Secession Ricky to be her running mate.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts