Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sarah Palin: 'Profile away!'

By GottaLaff

http://blackcynic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/eng_sarah_palin_bm__677584g.jpg

Not holding back any more, eh Barbie? Nope, not even trying:
I asked about Palin's upcoming visit to Ft. Hood. "We had planned on that before the tragedy struck," she said. She commented on the trail of evidence linking the alleged Ft. Hood shooter, Maj. Nidal Hasan, to militant Islam. "There were such clear, obvious, massive warning signs that were missed," she said. "This terrorist, even having business cards" that identified him as an "SoA" or soldier of Allah. Palin blamed a culture of political correctness and other decisions that "prevented -- I'm going to say it -- profiling" of someone with Hasan's extremist ideology. "I say, profile away," Palin said. Such political correctness, she continued, "could be our downfall."
That was from Matthew Continetti, the author of The Persecution of Sarah Palin.

This dolt could have been second in command, and most likely wants to be first in command, the next president of the United States. She honestly believes she is qualified and that the country has done her wrong.

She is damaged, and I am not saying that with any humor or pleasure at all. None.

H/t: Ben Smith

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts