By GottaLaff
Here we go. These people are, and will be, doing everything they can to muck up health care reform. The so-called professionals are acting anything but.
Whatever happened to trying to keep patients, you know, alive and properly cared for? (click on images to enlarge)



These physicians sure do appear to be caring, dedicated grassrootsy types, don't they? Except for the fact that they're perpetuating lies and misinformation, and knocking themselves out to deny millions of people access to life-saving procedures, preventive care, medications...

Who is funding them? Anyone know? I'm sure Rachel Maddow covered this, but I can't seem to dig up a link.
UPDATE: 1kecko traced it to docs4patientcare.org who is headed up by someone from United Healthcare. He's still digging. Good work, 1kecko!
UPDATE #2:
(Thank you Wordsmith!)
H/t: 1kecko

Who is funding them? Anyone know? I'm sure Rachel Maddow covered this, but I can't seem to dig up a link.
UPDATE: 1kecko traced it to docs4patientcare.org who is headed up by someone from United Healthcare. He's still digging. Good work, 1kecko!
UPDATE #2:
(Thank you Wordsmith!)
H/t: 1kecko