By GottaLaff
Via Pam:
Pastor Steven Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona [...] calls for the execution of gays in numerous sermons that you can listen to here.It's a good thing I can't type today... a real good thing. I'd offend everyone, although not as much as this twerpy twisted little dicklet."The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers"Anderson, while he's memorized The Good Book, he is woefully underinformed about a few legal matters -- he apparently wants Barney Frank to sue his pious *ss off.
"The sodomites are recruiters and you know who they are after? Your children. They are being recruited by the sodomites. They are being molested by the sodomites. They recruit through rape, they recruit through molestation, they recruit through violation""Our country is run by faggots. You know who was the man who was the architect of the bailout? His name is Barney Frank, he is a pedophile..."
"That's who just sold our country into fascism. That's who just sold our corporations to the government. That's who sold out our country, a faggot!" [...]
"God Hates Barack Obama, I hate Barack Obama. I hate Him. God wants me to Hate Barack Obama." "Someone who commits murder should get the death penalty."
If you have the stomach for it, here's the audio via Good As You: