Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worst Prediction of the Year


Man, and as it turns out, Kristol was in my neck of the woods and I didn't even know. I would have baked a pie.... Via Taegan.

Foreign Policy picks the ten worst predictions of the last year. Here's the winner:

"If [Hillary Clinton] gets a race against John Edwards and Barack Obama, she's going to be the nominee. Gore is the only threat to her, then... Barack Obama is not going to beat Hillary Clinton in a single Democratic primary. I'll predict that right now."

-- William Kristol, Fox News Sunday, Dec. 17, 2006
Related- Media Matters wants you to vote on Most Inane Punditry of the 2008 presidential campaign. I picked-
Cokie Roberts on Obama's vacation: "I know his grandmother lives in Hawaii and I know Hawaii is a state," but it looks "foreign, exotic"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts