Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is breaking news?


Okay, I need some feedback here. I saw this story two days ago in the Honolulu Advertiser, and now MSNBC is screaming "BREAKING NEWS". I didn't post about it because it was obvious the guy was mental, no serious threat and if we posted on every douchebag that ranted about Obama, well, that would be all we posted about. Was I wrong?

HONOLULU -- A Kane'ohe man was ordered held without bail Tuesday to ensure the safety of President-Elect Barack Obama.

Mark Miyashiro, 56, is accused of planning to attack Obama on his upcoming trip to Hawaii. Miyashiro told his psychiatrist he wanted to attack Obama with a sling-shot and marble.

"He believes it will help prove that Obama is the antichrist and to see if he would come back to life," according to the Secret Service affidavit.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts