By GottaLaff
This stellar performance must have made quite a splash with his manager. Maybe he can add a chapter in his scintillating new book about being a TV pitch man:
Joe the Loser is trying to rip off grandmas by selling them this crap. Country music star? Nope. Helpful political face? Nope. Freeloader? Yup.Wow. Time to put on my director's hat: What a horrendous spokesperson. He's utterly expressionless (not to mention, the very sight of him disgusts me).
When I took my first TV commercial acting class, the first thing I learned was to have, you know, enough energy to convince your viewers that you're not comatose. Oh, and-- what's that word again?-- personality.
As a director, I insist on "emotion, emotion, emotion" from my actors. This schmuck wouldn't know talent if he met it at a party, got it drunk, and spent the night with it.
Joe the Fraud couldn't sell free money.