Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bush twins showed Obama girls White House tricks

By GottaLaff

http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/drunk_bush_twins.jpg
Wanna know how mature I'm being right now? I'm showing an enormous amount of self-discipline by refraining from making any jokes about the title of this post. Not one. I deserve a damn medal for that:
Malia and Sasha Obama learned a few tricks from Barbara and Jenna Bush on their recent visit to the White House, like how to slide down the solarium ramp, bottom first.

President George W. Bush's 27-year-old twin daughters showed Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, their bedrooms, helped them jump on a bed and taught them a few ways to have fun, their mother Laura Bush said Wednesday on ABC television's "Good Morning America" program.

The Bush goils were guilty of aiding and a-bedding. See? That was a good ol' wholesome pun:

The twins also "aided and abetted" the Obama girls' running jump onto a tall bed.

Refraining. Mouth zipped. Typing fingers behaving...

I wonder if Jenna and Not Jenna shared this trick.

So much for my self-imposed snark blackout.

UPDATE: It just occurred to me that the Bush girls are the same age as Obama's speech writer.

I've just deleted three different punch lines to that set-up. I'll leave it at that.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts