By GottaLaff
If you'll excuse me, I have to go find a fork to stick in my eye. Politico refers to “one of the smartest Bushies” as using the term “uppity” to describe Obama:
If you want some back story, I posted about Westmoreland here and here.The tactics that got them to mid-September in a tie are not going to get them to 50 percent plus one in November. They need … an eye toward driving out the range of contrast that makes McCain different from Obama (action-oriented rhetoric v. grand prose; accessible v. uppity; humble servant of country v. arrogant).”
This isn’t the first time a Republican insider has used the racial epithet to refer to Obama. Last month, Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA) told reporters that Obama and wife, Michelle, were part of “an elitist-class individual that thinks that they’re uppity.”
By the way, did you know that Gramm-pa was "accessible"? Neither did I.