By GottaLaff
I’m on the Obama campaign plane right now. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, and Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, just got on. They match. He’s wearing a white shirt and baby blue tie, her pantsuit is the same color.I hadn't read that yet when I was watching CNN or MSNBC (I wasn't paying attention) and heard them say the very same thing, over and over again. Yes, Corporate News, that's what's important. That's exactly how two major political figures, former rivals, have consciously decided to emphasize their unity. Not by agreeing on policy, not by highlighting mutual goals, not by playing up harmony, both personal and political, but by collaborating on their outfits. They're smart. They recognize a priority when they see it:
::ring ring::
Obama: Hello?
Hillary: Oh em gee, Barack? I am, like, so-o-o-o excited about our Unity unity!
Obama: It's gonna be awesome, Hill. No, seriously. Awesome.
Hill: What are you gonna wear?
Obama: Suit, tie, the usual. Are you wearing the blue pantsuit or the yellow one? Or the green one? Or the gray one? Or the black one? Or the mauve one? Or the taupe one?
Hill: The blue one.
Obama: The baby blue one or the royal blue one or the navy blue one or the prussian blue one?
Hill: Baby blue. Ba-RACK, you know how I love that one! You know how I love to match my eye shadow to it! Omg, did you forget?
Obama: Nononono, I totally remember! Omg, let's be twins! I'll wear a matching baby blue tie!
Hill: Rad!! Like, it'll totally show we're bffs! Omg, and let's so-o-o sit together on the plane! 'K?
Obama: 'K.
Hill: 'K?
Obama: 'K.
Hill: 'K?
Obama: That's enough, Hillary. I gave you $2,300. That came with the caveat that you'd stop doing the 'K thing.
Hill: 'K. Tsk.
Obama: Cool. Ttyl!
Hill: Byes!
