Sunday, October 25, 2009

VIDEO- Ex-Foxer: I was "uncomfortable with Beck" so I left.

By GottaLaff

The punditiots continue to rant about how whiney the White House is, and how theyre "losing the P.R. war" against Fox, as Howie Kurtz asserted. The fact is, there is more exposure of Fox's bias and smear tactics now than ever, partly because Team Obama refuses to accept their shoddy, sleazy methods as real news.

Countering lies is fair and balanced. Mudslinging isn't. I wouldn't categorize what the White House is doing as "attacking the free press". More like correcting the record and expressing an opinion.

Whether one agrees with whether they should or not is one thing, but characterizing it as an infringement on the First Amendment is a little over the top. Now, as Larisa Alexandrovna said here, if the White House got in the way of a free press and/or created a breech of public trust, I'd be protesting... loudly. But they're not, so I won't.

Oh, and Howie Kurtz conveniently forgot to report
the entire story about the White House allegedly shunning Fox. That was a fabrication.



Jane Hall, who was a contributor to ClusterFox for 11 years, said, "Trust me, it is not Nixonian of them [the White House] to go after them."

Nico Pitney summed it up well, when he said, "Fox News is the voice of the opposition...By and large, the network is a 24-hour campaign against the Obama administration."

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts