We need your help. If we didn't, I promise you, we wouldn't have had to dig up this widget:
Yet, I have a sneaking feeling you need some incentive to donate. Well, we'll fix that. Here's one of the photos the person who puts us over our goal will receive:
Meanwhile... We are redesigning the site as we speak. Hopefully, it will be chock full o' newness and splendor and toys. I just saw a few templates, and I am stoked! It won't be a drastic change, but it will have a few things to make it easier to navigate.
We will be at ThePoliticalCarnival.net. But first, we have to pull it all together and make it usable and pretty.
If you are inclined and able, please donate through the above widget or the direct PayPal button at the upper right. Paddy and I really do appreciate it immensely.
We love what we do and want to keep on bringing you the bestest snark, ongoing stories, and breaking news. Any donation from $5 to a trazillion dollars is more than welcome.
If you'd like to contribute by check or money order, feel free to email us at the political carnival at gmail dot com. We want to again mention the fact that we know things are really tough out there and sincerely appreciate even the smallest donation.
Thanks so much for putting up with our fundraisers, but think about it: If we earn enough from you, then those Pammy Anderson ads will no longer be necessary.

