By GottaLaff
Newsflash! According to Boy Georgie, he brought honor and dignity to the office! Both of those things. Every single day. Really?
I thought he left them back at the faux ranch with his not-horses, because if there were two things that weren't found anywhere in the Bush White House, they were honor and dignity:
"Every single day I was honored to be your president by bringing honor and dignity to the office," Bush said Monday afternoon, during his first foray into motivational speaking, at the day-long "Get Motivated" seminar.
Can you feel the motivation? No? Close your eyes, just for a minute, and imagine he's President Obama. Now can you feel it?
"It's so simple in life to chase popularity, but popularity is fleeting," Bush said. "It's not real."
It's simple to chase something? What the heck does that even mean?
As for popularity not being real, he might want to take a gander at this:
And this:
Now here's a quip that will prove anyone wrong who failed to recognize that Bush had a well-developed, sophisticated sense of humor:
Bush assured the families of war veterans that he wouldn't sell out "their loved ones for the sake of pure politics."
"And let me tell you," he continued. "I never did.”
Isn't he hilarious? I never truly appreciated his ability to draw tears of laughter until now. Tears, yes. Tears of laughter, not so much.

