Friday, June 19, 2009

The Political Carnival loves David Shuster

By GottaLaff



UPDATE: SUCCESS! SHUSTER HAS INVITED BARRY TO BE ON THE SHOW. Waiting for Barry's confirmation.

This is really something. I don't see him do this on Twitter. He responds to Tweets, because he's menschy that way, but this?

Please encourage the powers that be at MSNBC to allow him to do the interview. I'm looking for an e-mail address, but all I'm finding are those for specific shows. Here is one that may work: GeneralComments@feedback.msnbc.com or viewerservices@msnbc.com .

Let's do what we can to inform more Americans about this:

My Convo with a Gitmo Detainee Lawyer: “I’ve given up on American media.”

Part 2-- Gitmo Detainee: "Obama has perhaps broken the spirit of the detainees in a way the former administration could never.

Part 3--Gitmo Detainee Lawyer: "I guess the days of attorney/client privilege are over in GITMO."
I'll be posting Parts 4 and 5 next week.

Thanks to those of you who have already gotten these stories around. I've seen a genuine interest and bursts of activity, which just goes to show you that we can make a real difference.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts