Saturday, June 20, 2009

David Shuster is a mensch

By GottaLaff

I tweeted a thank you to David Shuster. Here is his reply:




He is referring to this. If you haven't been keeping up with my series on Fayiz al-Kandari and Major Barry Wingard, it's worth a read. Every bit of it. Links to all of my posts on a Gitmo detainee and his remarkable lawyer are available on the post I just linked to.

More coming on Monday.

From Barry just now:
Victory is so close
If we could get twenty committed people, willing to organize and learn the various subject's surrounding GTMO and the Commissions, become familiar with Fayiz's case specifically, and be available to doing what it takes; Fayiz would be released. I am certain that release is really that close.

We have the truth and will win, the only question is sooner or later. Sometimes you just need to speak truth to power and find something bigger than yourself.

The GTMO story is still being written even if you choose to whistle past the cemetery and "keep on walking" as Peggy Noonan so eloquently said recently on television.
Hands?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts