Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ed Schultz to host new MSNBC show

By GottaLaff

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/72330/thumbs/s-ED-SCHULTZ-large.jpg
I called this one, I did! I did! Finally! I got something right today (it's been that kind of day):

Huffington Post has learned that radio host Ed Schultz will be announced as the new host of the 6 pm hour on MSNBC. The announcement is due shortly, likely during "Countdown."

No word on what will happen to current anchor David Shuster, or if the hour will remain "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue."

Schultz, 55, has guest anchored in the past. [...]

From a bio on his radio show's website:

Schultz is a graduate of Minnesota State University Moorhead. His competitive nature helped him lead the nation in passing & achieve All-American status and as a quarterback at MSUM. His son Dave Schultz is a professional golfer on the PGA Nationwide tour. A devoted family man, Ed and his wife Wendy have six children. He shares his passion for hunting, fishing and flying with his large family.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts