Thursday, February 19, 2009

Poll-itics: Republican approval of President Obama drops, Dems up to 90%

By GottaLaff

I cannot begin to tell you how shocked I am. A Fox poll telling us that Republicans aren't in love with Prez O. Wait just a moment while I put on my surprised face:


Why, look! There it is now! I really need to do something about my hair.
A new Fox News Poll shows President Obama's approval rating at 60%, down from 65% three weeks ago.

The reason: "Almost all of the change can be attributed to a decrease in approval and an increase in disapproval among Republicans."
The Party of No disapproves. They're nothing if not consistent.
While Barack Obama continues to receive marks that would please any president, his ratings are starting to come down to earth a bit. [...]

In fact, among Obama's party faithful, his job approval has gone up from 85 percent in late January to 90 percent today.
90%? According to my calculations, that's nearly 100. Well. I guess that whole slippage thing was an exaggeration then, huh?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts