
They like him!! They really, really do!! I'm guessing this will be the subject of some hard core ribbing in the Obama household.
SAO PAULO -- The Carnival beauty famed for proving it's possible to get too naked for Brazil's samba parades is looking for the spotlight again - by painting her body with an image of President Barack Obama.ADDED-OMG, Ms Castro does video!! I can't find any pics of her not 99.99% nekkid, so you get a generic Carnival queen.
Viviane Castro last year made headlines by appearing as a samba school drum queen while wearing nothing but a tape 4 centimeters (1.6 inches) wide - managing to violate a little-enforced nudity rule and drawing a penalty for her group.
(snip)
"This year I will come back with minimal clothing again but honoring the great political figure Barack Obama," Castro told the G1 Web site in comments confirmed by Neiva. "Everyone, in a certain way, is looking at him to create a good government and take the world out of the crisis."
(snip)
Plastic replicas of Obama are also the top-selling masks for Carnival this year.