By GottaLaff
UPDATE: CORRECTION and complete version HERE. I was finally able to track down the site of the man who Thom Hartmann interviewed. That's the problem with hearing only part of an interview. I caught the segments that sounded genuine enough... coming from Republicans. It's often hard to distinguish between their reality and satire.
Original post:
Bill O'Reilly will be hosting a Fox show called, "Ten Reasons Why Barack Obama is Not President", or something very close to that. The reasons include: the time he was sworn in, the Big Birth Certificate Issue, that he speaks too sensibly for most Americans, palling around with terrorists makes him an enemy combatant, that he's half white and half black...
No, I'm not kidding. I wish I'd caught the rest of this, but I was otherwise engaged.
The sub for Thom Hartmann interviewed a blogger who has posted the rest of the information, but I missed the link. What does it really matter, you get the gist.
These people are mentally ill.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
10 reasons why Barack Obama is not president
blog comments powered by Disqus