Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wish Trees

By GottaLaff


Before CNN gets me into a bad mood, I had to post this. Yoko Ono has a project called "Wish Trees" which consists of 21 small crape myrtle trees on to which visitors tie papers with their wish written on them. Here are a few of the wishes that stood out to me. Go here for more:
  • I wish for my brother to get off drugs. He is such a good boy and I love him so much.
  • I wish for all broken hearts to be mended.
  • I wish that Old Town would bring back Hooters.
  • I wish that all people would just slow down.
  • I wish my happiness didn't always revolve around me.
  • I wish I had a clue.
  • It is too late for wishes.
  • I wish for health -- clean from cancer forever.
  • I wish my parents weren't so homophobic I am so lonely
  • I wish for all wars to end and for some chocolate.
  • I wish that I could eat trans fats forever.
  • I wish for McCain to win and for Joe Biden to burn in hell!
  • I wish for nothing to happen to Obama because if it does my heart will break.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts